Athena Education is a leading college counseling institute based in Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR), India. At Athena, there is one deep, driving purpose: how to get students into the world’s top universities. Over the years, Athena has built an unmatched program in Athena’s Personal Mentorship, which is the most powerful counseling program in India for Ivy-League admissions.
Athena's acceptances into top universities are #1 in India. For example, in 2016, 3 out of 7 Harvard admits from all of India were Athena students. Athenians have received admission into every single Ivy-League university.
Athena was founded five years ago by two Princeton graduates, Poshak Agrawal and Rahul Subramaniam. Both are passionate about India’s growth story and love operating in entrepreneurial environments, building educational institutions to provide the highest-quality mentorship and training. They founded Athena Education to help high-school students experience the strength of a holistic education and help them gain admission to elite universities globally. Athena Education is now the leading education consulting firm based in Delhi-NCR, with students in the US, Singapore, and Dubai. Athena as an educational consultancy also provides services to other companies on creative branding campaigns.
The intern will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic fast scaling startup and witness the inner functioning of a growing organization.
- Understanding of business and concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A creative and strategic mindset
- A bias for action and self-drive
- Enjoys multi-tasking and exploring diverse projects within the business function
- Must be a master executer: strong operational ability
- Penchant for research
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
This internship may be offered in a remote capacity, if needed.
- Analyzing prevailing trends across the sector
- Gain solid exposure to cutting edge sectors such as edtech
- Working with senior leadership to drive strategic analysis and insights
- Conducting data-driven research and preparing roadmaps for Athena’s expansion
- Project communication and management
- Planning and developing new products/programs for Athena
- Learn business strategy & financial planning