Programs > Brochure
University of Sussex
Brighton, England (Outgoing Program)
|Partner Institution/Organization Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Princeton applicants only|
|Dept Offering Program:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Type:||Study Abroad (semester)|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Language Prerequisite:||No|
|Program Features:||Academic Study||Degree Level:||3 - Sophomore, 4 - Junior, 5 - Senior|
|Time Away:||Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester||Housing options:||Dormitory|
|Program Group:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Adviser:||Francesca Schenker|
Please be reminded that you may need to meet different deadlines when applying to this program:
- Program deadline: April 1, 2018
- Princeton deadline: April 27, 2018
- Program deadline: October 30, 2018
- Princeton deadline: October 26, 2018
University of Sussex
The University of Sussex is on the edge of the seaside city of Brighton & Hove, and just an hour from central London. Excellent travel links make it an ideal base for exploring Britain, continental Europe and beyond.
The University of Sussex offers one of the largest study abroad programs in the UK. You can choose from more than 1,000 courses, as well as special additional special programs. With a diverse student community from over 120 countries you'll find Sussex an inclusive, welcoming and truly international place to study.
Students interested in applying to this program must complete two separate processes:
- Apply directly to the program. Visit the program website directly for application instructions and deadlines. Please note that program application deadlines are often earlier than Princeton approval deadlines.
- Complete the Princeton approval process. You may download the course approval form and instructions from your GPS application. Click “apply now” on this brochure to access these items. Check GPS for Princeton’s approval deadlines.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|