Programs > Brochure
University of Leeds
Leeds, England (Outgoing Program)
|Partner Institution/Organization Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Princeton applicants only|
|Dept Offering Program:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Type:||Study Abroad (semester)|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Language Prerequisite:||No|
|Program Features:||Academic Study||Degree Level:||3 - Sophomore, 4 - Junior, 5 - Senior|
|Time Away:||Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester||Housing options:||Dormitory|
|Program Group:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Adviser:||Francesca Schenker|
Please be reminded that you may need to meet different deadlines when applying to this program:
- Program deadline: March 31, 2018
- Princeton deadline: April 27, 2018
- Program deadline:
- Princeton deadline: October 31, 2018
University of Leeds
The University of Leeds is one of the largest universities in the UK with a population of about 34,000 students, including international students from more than 65 countries. The university’s emphasis on innovative research and investment in high-quality facilities means that no fewer than 35 departments are highly rated, both nationally and internationally. Leeds has special strengths in chemistry, English, geology, and music.
The University of Leeds is located just outside the city center. Leeds is one of the fastest growing cities in the UK. Located midway between London and Edinburgh, Leeds is a lively, modern city with an impressive arts scene and it is an attractive base from which to explore the rest of the country. The city center and Victoria Quarter offer a wide array of shops and restaurants.
Students interested in applying to this program must complete two separate processes:
- Apply directly to the program. Visit the program website directly for application instructions and deadlines. Please note that program application deadlines are often earlier than Princeton approval deadlines.
- Complete the Princeton approval process. You may download the course approval form and instructions from your GPS application. Click “apply now” on this brochure to access these items. Check GPS for Princeton’s approval deadlines.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|