|Partner Institution/Organization Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Princeton applicants only|
|Dept Offering Program:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Type:||Study Abroad (semester)|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Language Prerequisite:||No|
|Program Features:||Academic Study||Degree Level:||3 - Sophomore, 4 - Junior, 5 - Senior|
|Time Away:||Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester||Housing options:||Dormitory|
|Program Group:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Adviser:||Francesca Schenker|
Please be reminded that you may need to meet different deadlines when applying to this program. For spring semester 2019:
- Program deadline: October 31, 2018
- Princeton deadline: October 26, 2018
Study in the heart of London at the center of historic Bloomsbury, minutes from the world-renowned British Museum and the British Library. Take advantage of affordable, easy travel connections from London to the rest of the UK, Europe and beyond.Full year preferred.
Please see here for the academic calendar.
Housing & Student LifePlease see below for advice from past students:
- "I lived in Dinwiddy House which is not official university housing but is basically a SOAS dorm. It's not glamorous but definitely has everything you need and you get your own single and a shared kitchen."
- "I actually found more opportunities to meet locals through church activities. I would highly recommend this to those who are religious. If not, I would recommend you to join clubs or other social events that are regular if you want to meet same locals regularly and build relationship."
Students who receive financial aid at Princeton continue to receive Princeton financial aid for the approved costs of study abroad programs during the academic year. For detailed information about financial aid, program fees, and billing for study abroad, please visit the Money Matters section of the Study Abroad website.
For estimated program costs, please click on the Budget Sheet at the top of this brochure.
- Click "apply now" in GPS to access Princeton's application instructions
- Students interested in applying to this program must first review the SOAS application instructions, forms, and deadlines on the SOAS program website. All application materials should be submitted to the Office of International Programs, and will be submitted together to SOAS on your behalf by their deadline. Please note that all items must be received by OIP by the deadline listed in GPS in order to be submitted on time.
- In addition to the SOAS application items, students must also complete the Princeton Study Abroad Course Approval Form. This form is reviewed by the Committee on Examinations and Standing, which grants final approval to participate in the program. Students who meet the university eligibility requirements to study abroad and who have the support of their department are normally approved by the Committee. To complete the Princeton approval process., download the course approval form and instructions from your GPS application. Check GPS for Princeton’s approval form submission deadlines.
ResourcesStart planning your study abroad experience!
- Make an appointment with a study abroad adviser
- Contact a Global Ambassador
- Attend an OIP event or info session
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|