Programs > Brochure
University of Glasgow
Glasgow, Scotland (Outgoing Program)
|Partner Institution/Organization Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Princeton applicants only|
|Dept Offering Program:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Type:||Study Abroad (semester)|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Language Prerequisite:||No|
|Program Features:||Academic Study||Degree Level:||3 - Sophomore, 4 - Junior, 5 - Senior|
|Time Away:||Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester||Housing options:||Dormitory|
|Program Group:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Adviser:||Francesca Schenker|
Please be reminded that you may need to meet different deadlines when applying to this program:
- Program deadline: May 1st
- Princeton deadline: April 27, 2018
- Program deadline: October 20, 2018
- Princeton deadline: October 26, 2018
With a wealth of cultural attractions, stunning architecture, fantastic shopping and a year round programme of world-class events, Glasgow is firmly established as one of Europe’s most exciting destinations. Students studying abroad for the year may apply for a $15,000 scholarship from the St. Andrew’s Society of Philadelphia.
Students interested in applying to this program must complete two separate processes:
- Apply directly to the program. Visit the program website directly for application instructions and deadlines. Please note that program application deadlines are often earlier than Princeton approval deadlines.
- Complete the Princeton approval process. You may download the course approval form and instructions from your GPS application. Click “apply now” on this brochure to access these items. Check GPS for Princeton’s approval deadlines.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|