Programs > Brochure
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin, Ireland (Outgoing Program)
|Partner Institution/Organization Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||Princeton applicants only|
|Dept Offering Program:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Type:||Study Abroad (semester)|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Language Prerequisite:||No|
|Program Features:||Academic Study||Degree Level:||3 - Sophomore, 4 - Junior, 5 - Senior|
|Time Away:||Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester||Housing options:||Dormitory, Homestay|
|Program Group:||Study Abroad OIP||Program Adviser:||Francesca Schenker|
Please be reminded that you may need to meet different deadlines when applying to this program:
- Program deadline: April 15th
- Princeton deadline: April 27th
- Program deadline: October 15th
- Princeton deadline: October 27th
Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin's wide range of disciplines provides the perfect opportunity for students who want to experience one of the Europe's leading universities. A year or semester at Trinity College Dublin offers a combination of high-caliber academics, historic surroundings and an unbeatable location in the heart of a bustling European capital city. Education at Trinity is not confined to the classroom, although Trinity's academic standards are indeed among the highest in the world. Trinity students passionately engage in creative, entrepreneurial and charitable pursuits within the University and throughout Dublin. Trinity's extracurricular life is unsurpassed and includes the oldest student societies in the world.
Ireland has been renowned for music, literature and art for centuries. It's world-famous for its friendly citizens and warm welcomes. With extensive bus routes and train lines available, Dublin is a transportation hub for exploring every nook of this unique, beautiful county. Dublin offers an ideal combination of new and old, ancient and contemporary, trendy and timeless. In Ireland, you'll never run short of things to explore.
Students interested in applying to this program must complete two separate processes:
- Apply directly to the program. Visit the program website directly for application instructions and deadlines. Please note that program application deadlines are often earlier than Princeton approval deadlines.
- Complete the Princeton approval process. You may download the course approval form and instructions from your GPS application. Click “apply now” on this brochure to access these items. Check GPS for Princeton’s approval deadlines.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|